Vertical CPU Holder
Options for the vertical CPU holder
Sliding and Turning the Computer-A Slide and Turn mount can be fitted to the Holder. It has a 500 mm track enabling the computer to slide out of the way, yet can glide back and turn for effortless access to the cable socket area/back of the computer.
Pivot/Rotate -Turning the Computer a Pivot mount can be fitted to the holder. It creates the ability to turn the Computer tower to easily access the cable sockets at the rear of the machine.
Common attachment of the CPU holder to the underside of the desk
- Adjustable for numerous sizes of CPU's.
- Easily fixed to underside of desk. Quick and simple to fit and use, set & forget
- Strong sturdy design.
- Set CPU in place with one quick-release lever
- Unique clamp action
- CPU easily removed & re-installed to sort cables etc
- Available in any colour, anywhere, anytime (min. quantities for some colours)
- PC height: 270-550mm.
- PC width: 60-210mm.
- Weight Rating: 25kg.
- Keeps CPU and cables off the floor and off the desktop.
- Reduces risk of damage to CPU.
- Maximise cooling to help your computer last longer
- Minimise dust in your computer to help it last longer
- Better access to features and drives in the CPU.
- Adjustable to match your next computer update
- Strong steel construction rated to hold a 40 kg processor
- Exceptionally durable
- Totally recyclable
- Fully adaptable
- Simple to use
- Shipped fully assembled, fix in place with the 4 screws supplied
- Computer Processor positively clamped in place, not just balanced